This is an announcement brought to you by erm...IJ..haha
I'm starting to get myself really busy for the whole week and it will continue until the end of the semester. The reason behind all of the busy-ness is that I will be involved in several big projects and I don't mean they are the normal assignments that I normally do, but they are the university level programmes. I'm involved in two of the university level programmes as part of the committee and the main committee. Besides that, I will be participating in another university level activity next week as a participant which is the Intercampus Run. hmm...Probably, I won't be updating so often...( or maybe not, hehe) hey, I don't post my blog often right??
Perhaps I will blog out the event soon. Most of the events are held next month and beginning of march, but the planning of the programme and the kerja has to begin by now. After that, all the events, I will be busy for my assignments pula, most lecturers have given us the assignments for the course that we are taking, and guess what, all the assignments contribute quite a number of marks to our finals. some contribute even as high as 40% which is the same score with the final exam, 40%!! So, better get started and do it nicely. One of the thing that make me terkejut is in one of the assignments for Hubungan Etnik ( An University...particularly all IPTA compulsory subject ). Eventually, our lecturer asked us to write at least 500 words for the acknowledgement. And He DOESN"T mean 500 words for one group, but PER PERSON in the group. We have 5 members in a group, erm, 2500 words perhaps??? INSANE...probably u will read the longest acknowledgement ever in the world longer than the speech given by a winner in the Grammy or Academy Award....Maybe, it should start like this....
I'm quite surprise but honoured to have the oppurtunity to do the hubungan Etnik, I would personally thank God, My parents, my brother and sister, my friends ( state all my friends' name...erm mayb I will try to get 500 names??....) blablabla and ends up with thank you very much, I love you all, Danke Scher.....May God Bless....
whoa, whole lots of craps, Acknowledgement is always the part that I can't write even half a page on and now I need to write 3 pages of it. Anyway, I will try to do it, since it's Malaysia Boleh.
Auf Wiedersehen and Bis bald....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment