Of Late- The Burj of Dubai

If you ask me what I was doing this few days, well neither do I a football maniac who glued myself in front of the tv in the wee hours of the morning or play football or any other kinds of sports( well, I don't involve in sports nowadays as I think I really need a break from my hectic schedule back in Uni and needed to rejuvenate again for the upcoming semester where I will be more busy then last previous semester) but rather I was interested in watching documentaries that I have found on the internet. I think after watching a lot of the documentaries posted on youtube I think this will be the best so far for this year documentaries. It's a documentary about the tallest Skyscraper in the world, most of you can guess it right? it's the Burj Dubai. ( click on to see the documentary )
The documentary eventually depicted the advancement of human technologies in building taller skyscrapers. It started from the creation of elevators to solve the issue of transporting human to higher level till the newest technologies implemented in Burj Dubai. All the technologies shown is a follow-up to another one. The latest technologies implemented in Burj Dubai are the Refuge Room where the occupants of the building can hide in case of anything bad happen like fire. Those new technologies are mainly created for evacuation. I guess you guys have to watch the video further to understand more.

No comments: