Looking back the year 2007

Once again it’s the end of the year and darn, how time flies that it’s once again the end of the year. I guess I need to reflect back to certain occurrences that have happened this year.

In Labuan
- One of the biggest things that happened to me this year and it isn’t a good thing either. I’ve lost my beloved camera after it was stolen by an unknown, @#$%^&* individual. Surprisingly, I still can’t figure out how it was lost until now. It is gone in just a few minutes unattended and it is during the prayer time. Those who are in the scene with me will know what has happened that day. I didn’t sleep, eat or do my work properly for a few days because of that.
- Joined a sketch competition, I managed to play a few characters which include of becoming a tree…hehe, too bad, the footage of the sketch was never recover after the whole recording of it was stolen together with my camera. Darn that stupid, jacka** stealer. So far only 5 individual have seen the footage of the sketch before my camera was stolen, and I’m not in the 5 person list.hahaha. Perhaps that guy is interested in our show??!
- Been in a lot of events in LMC alone, football competitions (organiser), drill competition, sketch, etc etc…
- Joined into a club that has its member not really united in doing certain things, luckily, it hasn’t happened to my group. On the last meeting, it’s the first time I scolded people in front of a meeting( another group leaders that said other groups are not doing their jobs and only his group does…takkan I’m not defending my group right?) at the end of the day, lots of people supported me on my action…hehe
- Had food poisoning just few days before final exams, I didn’t study for 4 days because of that.
- Had 3 free KFC meal in a week
- Watched sunrise on the last day in Labuan on a beach. And I was contented to see the sight of Mt. Kinabalu.haha
- Carried super extra weight luggage to board aeroplane. My luggage was overweight by 15 kg when I boarded FAX. 8kg for my next connecting flight to Kuching. I guess FAX was so happy during those few days as lots of students carry their heavy luggage to the airport. Some of my friends had their luggage overweight by 40kg. OMG, emas kah inside?
- Experience of becoming broke on the last day in Labuan after paying the freaking overweight luggage.

In Kuching
- nothing much happened, but it was my first time I’ve watch so many movies in a month with my friends during my semester break recently.

In KL…erm, Klang Valley
- walk on the unknown streets of KL alone without a map. I managed to get to KLCC from pasar seni without a map but only guide. It is not easy for you to get lost as once you are lost, just look up in the sky, and make the two tall peaks as your guide lah.
- Joined in the equestrian…hehe
- Been a sakai for too many times.
- Bought a new camera to replace my camera that was lost
- It seems like it’s not worthy to come back to KL this time, I don’t even have class on the first day of semester. It’s not I didn’t go but the lecturers didn’t come.
- As I’m writing this now, I still don’t have any class that I’ve attended.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh,change design already. Oklah, look lebih modern. But it's a lot different from the old one. Yea, so sad ah, 1 year is finally over. Everything has to come to an end. Hopefully when i come to KL in January i'll be able to hangout with you dude.

-Ravin-