Odds



First of all, I wanna wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Hope that the 'ratatouille' year will bring you great result and best of health. Hey, rats are somehow intelligent like what is featured on most of the cartoon we watch and like. For example, ratatouille, Tom & Jerry and not forgetting....Pinky and The Brain...haha


Well, some of might wonder why I put up the Petronas CNY Video Advert. For a reason, most of my friends are commenting on the video that the bus stop featured in the advert is actually one of the bus stop here in UPM. eventhough not many details are shown in the advert on the bus stop. But from the look of it and the scenery, it's 90% resembled one of our bus stops here.


and that's the 'costliest' and biggest burger From Carl's Junior that I've ever tasted. I forgot the name of the burger but it tastes good and I can guarantee you will be full after you have the set meal which is consist only of the burger, fries and drinks. the price...it's worthy, I won't comment on the price

No comments: