Time management

I know I have not updated my blog for quite some time, but hey, life as a second year university student is not that easy at all( I doubt that my 3rd and 4th year here will be tougher than 2nd year). Eventhough I'm taking only 6 subjects this semester which make it 18 credit hours in total, but *sigh* all of these is the core subjects of my programme. Darn, can you imagine all the tough subjects in one shot, Vibration, Mechanics of Materials, Engineering Maths III,Statistics, Aerothermodynamics,and Electric & Electronic Tech. Plus I'm quite busy as the assistant secretary for the Engineering Student society here.
Honestly speaking, I couldn't juggle my time well at first, I was a lil busy with my society stuffs, until I left behind a lot of my studies. I noticed this phenomenon happening after I failed 3 or more( some of the test results are never announced...I could be failing all...cheese, I'm just scaring myself) tests. Eventually, One of our lecturers demanded seeing me....that was when I noticed something fishy behind it. Anyway, the lecturer was kind enough to advice us( a few of us fail also) he kept on insisting us that we can do it actually, then he asked us why we fail ( like the normal standard procedure if you fail your test...It's what we call ISO syndrome ). So I told him that eventually. Guess what, I only started to 'tidy-up the mess' after the stern warning by the lecturer. He has awaken me that I have I spent too much time on other stuffs rather than studies. So, after the event, I decided to spend more time on studies, the activities stuffs only come after my studies. Studies should be put as priority once again. Now enters the 3rd week after I was given warning by the lecturer, I think I managed to catch up a lil bit of the studies...Thank God!!!
Anyway, Some updates about my life here for the first semester so far..
- I have move out of the college, for some of you still don't know about it. I'm active in societies, but the main reason why I moved out is because I wanna stay with my coursemates so that I can managed my studies more efficiently( which mean I can ask them questions whenever I have doubts)...
-Life is tough here....( like what I have described above ) plus all the assignments and never ending test that keeps going on from week 4 until yesterday. Gosh, they claim it to have 1st and 2nd test but it seems like the test doesn't have ending, week 4, week 5,6 ,7.....then week 9, 10 ...why can't they make it one shot...I'm so tired of tests...this situation can make students stress out though. That is the reason why I can't juggle my time well, some of the test I did not manage to pay attention to as I was busy with my activitivies like week 7. darn....
-trying to juggle my time...it shows a little success now....I try to juggle for my physical and spiritual needs as well...everything most do it moderately....
- I have not met some of my friends that I used to meet during my first year life especially those friends from matriculation...hehe...I still owe my friend a shirt and I haven't returned my friend's stuff since erm....beginning of the year??...hee
- I managed to find time now to do my stuffs like blogging today...yay!!dat's why time management is important...

No comments: