When september ends...

yay, finally a week holiday after 12 weeks of non-stop lectures, tutorial, lab and bla bla bla. Guess, it is the only week that I can rejuvenate myself by getting more sleep and at the same time start studying for my final. Gosh, I can't imagine that Final exam is around the corner, two more weeks after the raya break, it will be final...(my exam is on the first week of November...the exam week officially starts 2 weeks after the break, so you can imagine how long I have to wait till that day come....gosh). Whenever september ends, I will remember this song very much, "wake me up when september ends" by Green Day, I guess it is an indication that the time has come for me to move on like how the summer ends and autumn will come...and it's time to strive and not to relax anymore, relax time is over. Haha..
The few days of holiday, I will spent it at my house here and I don't have any plan to go anywhere because I have a lot of things to catch up. The two subjects that I really need to catch up are Vibrations and maths...gosh, I hate equation so much that sometime I wonder why such a simple thing, people can make it so complicated. I don't complain about the wonder and the beauty of Vibration and maths as I like the concept so much, Like some of you guys did...most people would know that a vibration will not oscillate for forever so there is damping exist, but what you don't know is the equation just to find the damping is so tedious and tiring that it takes around 2 pages just to find the damping constant.... =____='''
I'm trying to appreciate the beauty of maths and vibration as both of the subjects are really important not only to score but to the rest of my life. Hmm....that's why I need to stay at home and studying...haha, I found myself ranting so much now..

No comments: