Where's is my offer letter??where could it possibly be when I will be leaving soon and I'm still missing my offer letter tnat is yet to be received.What I got so far was the virtual offer letter from the internet that I got last Wednesday from the UPM website. I think possibly last few days a go were one of the busiest days in my life.
After receiving the virtual offer letter,the first thing that I did was to apply for educational Loan which is offered to anyone who will study at Local IPTA and need financial assistance. In this digital age,which I supposed, lots of things have eventually evolves into digital things and one of the example is this Educational Loan System.Why must be start with our year that this thing goes online application? I wounder.....and this online stuffs have eventually bring more disadvantages than advantages. througout the process of applying for the Loan,I've encountered a few problems and one of it have me freaking out for a while.The problem that makes me freakened out was the ralat stuff that keeps on appearing when I log in. It keeps on asking me to key in the correct password all over again.In fact,I punched in the correct password. This happens everytime I tried to log in.I've even tried to punch the password letter by letter to ensure I key in the correct password and sequence.Finally, about 30 mins tries, I got into the system,and that time I almost freak out because of this.Ok,I thought I could get everything done on the application that day but I was wrong. After almost finishing up filling the form,I realised something that I haven't do.It was my fault that I didn't read the instruction carefully. I just realised that I need to open a CIMB Bank Account so that they can transfer the money in case your Loan has been approved.So, my application was postponed one more day.
The next day,I went to make a new account like what is mentioned in the instruction.To my surprise again,they told us that the minimum amount to open an account at CIMB Bank was RM250,so you can guess that the bank untung a lot this whole week.And I mean, a lot as not only new UPM students need to do so,but other UNiversities,so you can guess how much they get this few days...$$$$$$$$$$$$$..But,one thing that I'm satisfied with is (although I'm not satisfied with the time taken to do a new account which took one hour) the service they give on opening an account,they teach you to cash in deposit,use ATM machine and online banking at one go...whoa,that's the different.Luckily I finished applying my loan that day also.So one down a lots more stuffs to go.My parents managed to buy a ticket to me to go KL on the 28th this month with my dad,but it was kinda expensive as it is near to the departure time.Oh ya,one weird thing I found out was,if you apply before 25th June,you will know your result of application on 27th June also,if after 25th June,then you will only know your application on 27th of July.mine you,it's one month different in just a few days.haha...Ohya,one more weird thing happens,after I've finished up my application by sending it to PTPTN,a few of my friends ask me for help in filling up the form for them,so what can I do then???well,helping people is a pleasure for me in fact,so I've helped them to fill up the form. Gambateh for that!!!!
Ok,on Friday was almost a havoc,everything actually seems ok whem I go for my medical check up until one of the nurses came out and inform me that I will have trouble with my medical report.They showed me the printed medical check up(printed by me...so that i won't wait for the actual offer letter which is still MIA)saying that I must do the drug test..WTH,if I do it in the Klinik Kesihatan,the report will only be out two weeks after,then I'm leaving on the 28th....those nurses was quite stuck with this matter until they have to consult the doctors for opinion.Luckily,the doctors were a little smarter in handling this.So,I can have everything ready before I'm leaving next Thursday.For your information,doing test at private Labs takes only ONe day...and government takes 2 weeks...that's a big difference.Anyway,throughout my wait at the Clinic,I did saw a few familiar faces from KML and they are doing medical check up as well,but all of them finish their report yesterday also....I'm the only odd one...cos I'm going UPM...not many people wanna go there maybe...more ppl prefer UKM,USM,UM,UTM, and UNIMAS.
ANyway,today I managed to hang out with LEslie and Darren and we managed to have a chat on what's happening...
I still have a lot of stuffs to do before I'm leaving soon,from where shall I start???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment