Well for the past few days I've been involved in a few trips here and there. I think I have to start it of from Thursday.
Thursday (31 May 2007)
This should be considered the rarest day I could get as it's in fact a small reunion with my friends from Matriculation. It ain't easy to get this oppurtunity and add to it was one of my friends(Eric Lee) that is in fact coming down from Sibu and meet us..(well, not just to meet us lah...he came with his family for a short visit to Kuching...)but I never expected that his visit this time to kch would be so short that he is in Kuching for only 3 days 2 nights...sigh. But it did not stop us from getting around right??Anyway to start of the story then I have to trace back to where it begans...
It was the day before when he sms-ed me about his coming to kch. After a while, one of my other close friends..Ah Hian sms-ed the same thing to me saying that Eric is in the city.For your information,both of them are in fact few of my close friends that i've treasured in Labuan. Both of them were in the same tutorial with me...hehe..so you can guess how close we are...
After that, I decided to call Ah Hian.(his real name is Chai Choon Hian..but to cut it short and sounds more mesra so calling him Ah Hian is kinda perfect..hehe)He asked me on what is the perfect time to go and gather together,whether it's that night or the next day. After a quick thought without any hesitation, I told him that the next day will be better as we will have more time together and we will not be in a rush if it was that night(erm..the time I called him was about 5pm..). Then, he asked me to confirm it with Eric. After that i called up Eric, so he agrees on that and asked me to asked Hian on what time is suitable. Here is the catch,dudes don't kick the ball here and there lah...aiyoh,I can jadi gila liao...haha.Hey, after calling Eric,I called Ah Hian again,then I called Eric again,then Hian again before decision was made...and the one that decided everything was in fact me...gosh, waste my credit liao. Perhaps in the future I can become a successful planner..muahaha,if you want a planner for your wedding,birthday,vacation or funeral(I make the last one out)etc etc..You can contact me....
Ok,finally we meet up and thanks to Hian for his ride,without him we can't have our gathering also. Eric was in fact never been to Kuching for almost 3 years(if I'm right)..And this should be considered the first time he comes and rounded kuching with non-family members.Eventually, we managed to bring him around to a few places as we have limited time only. First stop was the 'Golden Triangle' of Kch.No shopping was done,we just walked around to have a glimsp of the shopping centres in Kuching(specifically Eric).Then, we walked through the Kch Waterfront and chatted on few of the nonsense stuffs while jalan tidak tentu arah at the Waterfront(hey, we managed to visit the Chinese Museum,and it was my 2nd visit within a month..haha,the 1st visit was with Xin Sheng).After that, we brought him around kch with Ah Hian's Kenari.While on the car, Wei Sun was the nonsense expressing machine as he kept on saying that we should sell Eric as he is an immigrant.ehhe.After that,our final stop is Wisma Saberkas, this is the place where we lepak for the longest time..Anyway,eventually we have a great time together although I must admit that It is short in fact.*sigh*.Dunno when gonna meet them again,coz I'm the only odd one who decided to go for UPm for the 1st choice,the three of them were in the same group that is putting UTM as their first choice. Anyway,I will remember you guys, and do keep in touch ya..see you guys soon..jpg)
Eric(muka miang konon)...
TO be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment