Pics of me and my frens..!!!

Before it's too late,
Happy Birthday Mr Chai..aka Ah Hian..muahaha, 19th years old liao...dah tua tu...

Anyway this time I will post up some pictures that my frens just sent to me recently,I think it's better if I post it up...


F2T15..my tutorialmates...


Ah May,Pritti,Me!!,n Afina..again my cranky tutorialmates(they used to be my ex-es,ok...haha..jk)


A photo taken with the Methodist students of LMC during the very last gathering(try to notice me)..thx ppl for your treat and all the invites,care and everything although I'm an Anglican. as always..Love you all,May God bless all the Brothers and Sisters in Christ...Keep rockin for Christ!!!


posing huh??...(picture taken during a game...I did not realised it..hehe)


Picture taken with Mr James,the only Sarawakian lecturer there..strict guy though


With our tutorial's maths Lecturers(both at the middle,with tudungs...)


With Mr Ding ..ding..haha..the 'step' brother of mine..haha


Mr Azman!!!one of the lecturers that is respected by many..and even those who are naughty,play truant,freak ppl,etc etc..ppl will never do bad during his lesson(escape or yang setara dengannya...)He just has the attitude that makes ppl respect him...one of it is he is friendly and never put you as his students but his friends and he helped in the way like your friends teaching you...so it is actually comfortable to approach him...my source of help whenever I need help in maths..the others also did that...


With Mr Emmanuel Godsung..our Moral Lecturer, a Sabahan native...He is a good guy also...respect him cos he can remember ppl's name even it is few years back and he can recall what had that particular person said or did..a miracle!!wahsei!!can joke spontaneously...hehe

No comments: