I can't believe that my last post dated back one month ago. Might have been busy with lots of stuffs, Aren't sure whether I'm that busy in real fact, as when you glance back through those day before the exam. Now, it feels weird as if The time is not enough for me to put in any effort....haha...I guess I've been talking nonsense for the past few sentences above. Anyway, going back to what I'm intended to say, Yay! finally, I'm back in Kuching for 5 weeks, but I'm still not satisfied of my holiday though as our holiday ends on the 23rd December which mean that our 2nd semester eventually starts on 24th December, Isn't it stupid to have that date for the beginning of 2nd semester. 24th is a Monday, the Next day 25th is Christmas day, a public holiday. My point here is why can't be started on the 26th instead? nothing wrong of doing that isn't it? It seems like our Uni is the only odd Uni that has the 2nd semester starts at 24th december, the other seems normal for me in terms of their holiday. Some even starts their 2nd sem the next year. duh.... Anyway, there are a few of my friends ( perhaps, more than few as I heard lots of students doesn't want to get back to campus on the 24th...which mean ponteng lah....) who decided to book their ticket back only on the 26th. Smart huh?! but we cannot blame them, perhaps it should be the management who needs to reconsider their decision perhaps if not this time , but the next time around.darn
* I'm back on the 22nd though...budak baik bah....*
By the way, I've done a thorough spring cleaning on my room after I've found my room in the state of "troublesome" for me. The reasons I put troublesome are,
1) I found out that I'm sneezing constantly nowadays after I got back here, and I needed to have at least one tissue paper besides me. So you can imagine how dusty it is my room, after it was vacant for a few months
2) I can't even walk inside my room after it was transform into a temporarily store to put stuffs
3) This one I have to admit myself, I didn't clean the room thoroughly for the last few months, ever since I was sent to pulau indah- Pulau Labuan for matriculation programme.
So you can imagine how disorganised it is in my room. Anyway, I've found out lots of stuffs when I did my cleaning, some of the stuffs that I've lost and never found and some even brought back my memories of certain times. maybe the next time around then I will show what I've discovered...hehe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment