40 cent

What is wrong with all some of the food court nowadays especially here in Klang Valley. I don't want to say this but it just annoyed me when this thing happened. How can a glass of warm water cost 40cent??!! It's not from Evian or some high class drink imported from Europe. It is not even mineral water or processed water from the factory. It is just water from SYABAS which is free for the 1st 2o cubic metres. The water they served doesn't even go through filteration or more advance tech like ionization or 'mineralization'. It is just water that has been boiled an cooled for quite sometime to become warm water aka air suam. What is worse is those people from the food court really took advantage from the price hike few months ago to hike something which is totally unacceptable. Is the water produced from crude oil?? NO!!I don't mind to pay extra if the water they served at least has quality in it. but to pay 40cents for paip water that I have it also in my home, I would say No, This will be the last time I will be ordering drinks from the food court ever. I feel cheated with their drinks. I don't believe it at first when the waiter told me it's 40cent, my spontaneous reaction was "huh, 40 sen, kenapa mahal sangat?". He never answer me anything and just showed me the receipt and told me "sini, tulis Sky Juice, 40sen"...gosh, I told him the same phrase again, and he don't want to reply me anymore. 40 sen and your service is so useless...
I don't mind calling skyjuice at those food court if it is only 20 cent of 30 cent or even free( yes, I found one mamak store here who serve free sky juice in condition you order their food lah....)isn't that good if you just offer people free drink rather than cheating people by charging paip water for 40 cent which I think still unacceptable especially those conditions mentioned above plus I'm sitting by the roadside, with no air cond and the ambient is a whore as it is beside the big drain somemore...*sigh*
what is wrong with those food court operators....

1 comment:

King Fong said...

hey man..u r not the only one minum 40 sen plain water...
yesterday i drink 50 sen plain water le...wat the...