haha, it's once again the time of the semester where all the madness will occur, practically it is the exam period again and you can find people are getting more tension about it. This scenario happens to me as well haha...and it is once again where you can find I do odd stuffs that normally I don't do during the normal day. One of it is staying late until morning to study( it seems common for some people right??). Anyway, other than that, I don't know why I can make stupid jokes sometime that I don't even know how I got it...it just spark off and I just conveyed it on the spot. haha...Another one is to blog at 4am in the morning...haha.And it is just the 13rd week of study and not yet to the exam period. I think I'm feeling the heat of the exam more seriously than before. Thanks to the arrangement of the Aerospace department that put all the crucial subjects in one semester. Probably i have been talking about the subjects that I'm talking, and I'm going to mention it again.darn... Vibration(easy to understand but tough to derive the equations, I don't even know how the geniuses got them all relate to each other), Eng maths III(final all maths subject that I'm going to take..yay!!, it's the highest level in bachelor degree..and it shows it is the toughest lah...) , Mechanics of Materials(haha...I failed the first test for no reason), Statistics(quite easy but as you leveled up, gosh, u don't understand why certain statistics it is for), aerothermodynamic(long name which is only available in UPM, but I enjoy the subject very much),E&E technology(not to my liking...that's why I choose Aerospace). So eventually, we have to go through tough time this semester no matter what.
Our lecturers even went nuts and gives us quiz and quiz and some of it is done every week....gosh, I'm so tired of it...but no matter what, I have to be optimistic about that, I have goals that I need to achieve besides balance out my life so that I won't be tilted to any side. whether it is studies, activities, play, sleep, physically,mentally, and my spiritual life. It is crucial to have a dynamic life.I don't want to only concentrated much on study as I think I need to live life to the fullest...hmm..perhaps you might agree or not agree with me, it is just my personal opinion on the way of living, or perhaps my way of living. To be in the dean's list is not what I need like some people here who are dying for it. For me, to be in it is an advantage and I will try my best towards it and I won't be dying for it. It is pointless though if you can achieved that standard and you are bad at other things, you are just as bad as it is. Like an apple, you want to have only one side that is nice and when you flip to the other end, it is rotten. I'd rather be an apple that is almost perfect whenever you turn the apple. Getting into the list doesn't mean that you are qualify for anything, like not to do or participate in anything. Getting into the list doesn't mean that you are exceptional or on top of all the rules.
And yet, it doesn't mean that you can do anything you like and just forget it when you have done it wrong. I only will salute and respect those who get into the Dean's list and they are good in a lot of stuffs which is not academic related. That is what I call the real Dean's list recipients. Yes, I may sound a bit bias but my intention is to show you certain people around that is just like that. The people which takes books as their God and 'worship' it. when asked about other stuffs, they don't know about it. Their life is just evolved around the books. Asked on whether they want to join activities, they give lots of excuses and demands for a post that doesn't requires any work( what the heck is a post without work?!!!!!). maybe can ask to sit and do nothing. If want to succeed in life, we need to work for it and not to ask that question. It really get on my nerve when people responded that to me. Yet, they are the one that doesn't have any precaution about basic things, Is it the higher you study, the more stupid they become?? Yes, It happened, can you imagine those people wasting stuffs and never care about it. Can you imagine that they don't care about their belonging and waited until it is absolutely torn and worn out then they change it?? (illustration: can you imagine, you only treat your cancer when it is only in the final stage of it) funny right, some people are like that.When asked to treat or change it..their respond is, 'aiya...don't care lah, next time when it is about to rosak baru change lah.." OMG....
=___='''
Getting into the list is not above everything and means that you don't need to do other stuffs. I wonder who will hire them the next time when they go out to work? their parents maybe? So fare I have encountered a few( not many people ) who are like this. I swear that you will feel disgust if you are the balance type of people. I'm not only the one that notice that. And about the people that I can respect and deserved to be in the list...I do know a few. I really respect those people. It is what I called deserved for their hard work. For example, one of my super senior, who are graduating this year eventually got into the Dean's list, was a president, active in sports, spiritually matured, balance in everything he do, he cares a lot and totally, he deserve the credits.
Probably you might think that I'm jealous or anything, but I'm telling the truth, and I just want to show that life isn't just about study and don't care about other things. Needless to say, I want to emphasize that their footsteps doesn't occurs on you guys. I will be happy if any of my friends who have tried their best to be balance in all things. If they fail, I will encourage them, If they score or achieved their targets, I will be happy and proud of them as they have made an effort in it. You know who you are...
P/s: It is just purely my opinion, so don't worry about it. ohya, the other odd things that I can do during the exam period is to rant about my opinion and motivate myself after that...ehhe(Frank Sinatra's song- I did it my way)teehee...Anyway, good luck to all those who are sitting for their exam.
;)
Labels: My stuff(s), Occurance, POV, Xperience
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment