Cinco De Maya

Honestly,I don't even know what is the festival that I mentioned above all about.I just put it as a title since it's celebrated in the US now.I guess it's a festival celebrated by the Mayan.Anyone know's the significant of this festival??
Anyway,yesterday had a great time hanging out with one of my friends that i didn't meet for a long time,Ravin.it's fun anyway eventhough we failed to get the others like Les,Nor and Darren to hang out together. It was raining heavily yesterday..n for the whole day,but luckily it doesn't stop us from going to Secret Recipes under the heavy rain as we have to walk from Crown Plaza to the place.Secret Recipes finally opens up its first outlet in Kch and that place was packed yesterday with ppl eventhough it was raining yesterday.I was kinda surprised when Ravin told me that he had never been to Secret Recipes eventhough he came from Semenanjung,but I manage to bring him to this place and dine out for the first time ever...hehe,Ravin..I guess you should say that you have finally tested the food especially the cakes there.Honestly their cakes really taste nice but I still prefer the cheese cake from Mita Cake House that really are my favourite since I was small.Gosh..makes me wanna eat the cheese cake right now lah.Never mind will try to get it next time.Anyway,Ravin had the Seafood Maccaroni and I had their Black Pepper sauce Chicken Chop with Rice...to be exact I don't really remember the name. I should say that my Chicken Chop was too spicy in fact as they put a lot of black peppers(macam ada ladang lada hitam di belakang kedai sahaja...). After that,we decided to watch Spiderman 3 at Star Cineplex. If u ask me to rate the movie(hmm...i'm not good at rating a movie either)..i think the movie was good just that it is a bit long but overall i enjoyed the show....hehe..lil did i expect was to find out my friend that i never chatted for a long time to be watching Spiderman 3 with us..just that he hanged out with his gang dah...hehe.
hmm...today should be considered one of the boring days after i come back to Kuching,although i managed to watch a few episodes of All About Eve(as usual..my routine..whenever i do nothing at all..)then,like usual going online again,chatting and doing other stuffs like sleeping,eat...blala..hehe
For your information,I will b going 'balik kampung'to Betong this Tuesday until Thursday,so I might not post anything by then..

No comments: