Dramas...

Gosh,I guess this is the 1st time that I've sat in front of the tv and watched the dramas for 6 hours throughout the day...n plannning to continue watching it after I write this entry..haha...It's been a day which i shall consider as 'Drama Day' as i've never seen so many episodes at a day. Previous record was 3 episodes a day.If I include the 2 more episodes I'm gonna watch later,It will b eight episodes in total,what a feat.The dramas that I'm currently watching are korean dramas of Princess Hours and All about Eves.All About Eves drama will be my 2nd time watching as I've watch it before on tv which I'm not mistaken it was aired on TV3 few years ago.
Hey people,I guess it's time for us to have 2nd choice in your decisions as I've just found out that lots of people(including me) are ..hmm i guess afraid that the result that will be announced soon might affect their future,n i'm referring to the matriculation students. A few people have eventually makes me started to get blur of what should I take(course) when I'm in University.Frankly speaking, although I've put on a decision before but since our result will determine what we should do...then I will just leave it to what will happen next.. haha. And I won't forget of leaving it all to God almighty.All I can do is just pray...hopefully, my result will b better than previous. So ppl,you should take the iniciative to think of "plan B'..just in case..hehe..sorry ah if I act a lil like counselor..Anyway,hope dat u will make your right choice.
Oklah...wanna continue watching my drama now...good day =D

No comments: