Yup,I should say that this time whatever I'm planning will really determines my future. At this moment, more than 10,000 ppl are taking an effort of filling IPTA application form and we are given only seven days to do so. In just seven days, few clicks will eventually determines your future...and your life as this is an online application. Hey this just reminds me of God took six days to create the universe and eventually the seventh day(sabbath day) as a rest day. it's this wad it meant??mayb....
Anyway, on the process, I've found out that a few of my friends are in fact lost and undecided to their future and eventually happens to the 4.0 high scholars.(hey, I ask them on what they are gonna take just two days after the application is opened...so,c'mon it's biasalah ppl react like that...haha). What I can tell them was to think of it in these few days..hehe. Jadi counsellor pula.(hey, will I become a counsellor...or perhaps pengganti Ms Chong??..nevermind,i dun wanna think of that now...).By the way, I went speechless last night when my friends sms me and told me of sumthing really unpleasant to hear from about the result. what I can do was to consult him with all the positive words...and thoughts. It will be a hard thing if you have to go back to retake maticulation programme. What will you do if you are in my position anyway??will you just go speechless or act nice or any fresh idea..do drop it in the comment...
For me, I guess I need sometime to rethink of my eight choices that I've choosed from the other time. I guess will retain my first two choices that is to stick into taking Aerospace Engineering at UPM and USM. By the way, aeronautic engineering are a little different from Aerospace En...do take note of that. now I left with 6 more choices to choose from...perhaps hundred of courses available. Lots of serious consideration have to be taken. This few days I've been asking all my close friends on what should be the suitable and yet can hold a bright future...Anyway, at this moment I would like to thank everyone who has helped me on the process. Once I've make my decision, I will tell you people. All I need is take a bit more time to make a survey and then think of it deeply of the impact,the pros and cons....blabla...(haha,can write an essay liao...).Maybe by the night of 25 May, I will log on into the website and finish my application. After that, rest for a few weeks and waiting for the result fo our application. I might take into account of taking courses like Actuary science, real estate management(as an insurance..like what Josh said...I will brief on that the next post...) and mayb science in Architeture, or any other choice if it happens that I saw them while looking at the long list of courses. What I do hope is my result will enable me to go into the course that I want or perhaps listed by me myself...I do not want to be.."dilelongkan". argh...why our future must be dilelongkan ah...it's not fish market though..we have our rights to decide our future...hehe. Anything happens,I will just pray to God that this won't happen to me and God!! don't make my future uncertain..show me with Your glory and power on what my future holds and whatever happens I will just leave it to the Almighty One...
Hey, 3 more days to go...the process of "shaping" our future will be over.haha...
All the best to the others Ok..think of the choices wisely...
And I hope it is not too late to congratulate on those who have scored well in the exam with High Distinction.... =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment