COld Sweat lah

Cold sweat ah....really cold sweat from just now.....
12am in the morning, I was in fact almost wanna fall asleep but worried enough to put my sleep on hold...Gosh result is gonna be out and who will not worried by that time,huh??Then,i decided to check on the result online.My heart was thumping as I entered my matrix no. fuh,to my surprise the result isn't there,the subjects I've taken are all shown but no grads are put in....a bit relief but still nervous...then after, I decided to go and sleep...
Few minutes after that,aiyo received sms from my frens and it forced me to be awake just to hear what they said.They asked me to check the result thru sms,so I've decided to check it but it turns out that my message was pending.so I got fed up and tell them to check only by tomorrow since both methods that is thru sms and internet failed. Few minutes after that, one more message force me to open my eyes again. This time around, cold sweat were felt on my feets and both my hands,(hey,you wouldn't sweat for not reason in an air-con'd room). Anyway,this time around,she told me that the result only can be checked thru Celcom and she have checked her result. After hearing what she said,so I decided to asked her to check.
Fuh...a bit relief when I heard my result..(erm,if u wanna know my result,u can just ask me..I will not tell my result here...) but this time,I'm awake and unable to make myself back to sleep again....
What can I do then? Put an effort of opening up my computer and tries to see any fimiliar people around on MSN and talked to them..wad the heck,it was already 2 am in the morning but I'm still goin online,but luckily I found a few more hantu pagi who message me just now. They were unable to sleep after looking at their result also..

Anyway,I should said that whatever really happens, I thank God for everything.
Give thanks with a Grateful Heart!!!

No comments: