Announcements

Well,first of all,I was busy for the last past few days so I'm unable to spend my time for blogging..well,lotsa stuffs have happen in the past few days,One of it is eventually the application into local Universities(IPTA)..finally,after a long wait on the result, It was finally released yesterday,and guess what??I am accepted into Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) for Bachelor in Aerospace Engineering.I know lots of people are looking towards this course in different perspective and make some comment on it,well in later part of the post,I will explain all about this.
Well, since last week I was in fact a little busy with some of the stuff and perhaps including playing games that I wanna finish playing it in the next few days before I left.Another one is recently my sister just came back and it was kind of busy and she wants to use the line as well,so by then have to share loh...hehe...
Yesterday,I managed to have my hair been cut after at least four months didn't have it cut.My hair just curls up naturally and it looks a little messy I supposed, so I've decided to go for a cut.So now I have a new look liao...hehe.Oh ya to my luck,after I've cut my long hair which curls and look thick(bushy.haha),one of my friends called me and tell me to check on the IPTA website or check thru sms on our result for our application.To my surprise,my hope of getting Aerospace Engineering has been granted and I was contented with it.I was lucky enough to get my first choice and eventually not many people get what they wanted in their first choice,some of my friends got their 2nd choice,for example Biomedic,Optometric,etc,etc...for some,their choice of studying medic is still on just that it's not their 1st choice that they want.one of my friends eventually wanted to go UM but managed to get UKM pula.Afterall, UKM is still better then UM right??The ranking of UKM is now better than UM if it happens that u don't know about it.Well,few of my friends eventually get their 3rd choice even...surprisingly,one of them managed to get into UTM to study Biomedic Engineering.One thing I could only comment on this is it's God's Will.He has much things install for you and He knows what is good for us all...perhaps, His plan will make us grow more and endure what He plan for us.
Ok, to ends up my post,I would like to make a statement on the course that I'm taking since not one but a few ppl have the different perspective towards the course I'm taking.To my surprise,some people just cannot think out of the box and just stay in the stupid small box of their brain...what a pity.I'm giving a statement for now as to defend myself from a few people who think different on this course...oi,come on lah,what year is it??It's find if u said that I dream on some thing that way beyond reach but don't tell me on a sarcastic way like complimenting me.I know I'm putting myself into a dream that perhaps one day could be a reality...think of it this way,if not because of Tony Fernandes crazy Idea,we wouldn't have AirAsia to transport us in Amazing Low fares right??It was a crazy thought that most ppl at that time think he is crazy enough that time to do that...but try to look at him now...what did he succeed in...??it's all started with a dream...What I know it's once I've stepped into this dream,I need to work hard for it...I know it's not easy but I'm willing to try,success doesn't come easily...remember that...in order to achieve something,working hard and never tardy of making mistakes is the ingredient towards 'successfulness'....
One more message that I received from one of my friends(a migrate) and it really hurts me when he questioned me on jobs oppurtunities in Aerospace Engineering...his message sounds like this
"Hi Ian! Sorry ar... lambat reply. ^^; How are you now? Aerospace sounds so fun. But you won't be able to work in Malaysia, right? When are you going to uni?"
Sorry if I sounds a bit marah now..cause if I tidak betulkan this perception,I will not feel relieve on what I'm doing...Well,Job oppurtunities exist anywhere and everywhere,if Malaysia doesn't have it,can try another place,like you are searching for a job in all the companies lah...one by one...even if I cannot get Aerospace Engineering,hallo???think out of the box lah....I'm willing to sell Roti Canai even with my degree hanging on the wall of the kopitiam...like what I've read in an article during my PBK lessons...what is it so wrong that once you get a degree in that field and not working on that field..get what I mean???not neccesarily when you get for example a degree in Architectural then you have to work as an Architect...you can become an entrepenuer...Getting a degree is a stepping stone only..and if you don't get the job in line of the course you are taking then go for others..nothing wrong for you to do that right...no law offence you of doing that right??Think out of the box...n please don't make your own conclusion that fast...success doesn't come easily and we need guts and determination to continue what we are doing.
*I'm making this statement as I want to correct something that it's not right.Sorry if I sound a little angry but I'm really determined in what I'm doing....what I wanna hear from people is just saying nothing more about what I'm taking.It's what I'm going to do.I just hope that you put on support towards what I'm doing and really appreciate that,a guy who understand a person will support what a person is doing and not mumbling about what he is doing...I've been supportive towards what my friends is doing..even if they don't get anything cause there is still many option in life...just need to think positive about one particular thing.We need to endure what God has planned for us...
thank you for listening to what i was reminiscing,forgive me if this post hurts certain parties...but It's true from my heart.... =P

1 comment:

JossJuss said...

i have to clap my hand man!!!respect you!!i'm the one who get biomedical engineering loh..haha..finally i accept what God had given to me..><..actualy i only accpet it today haha..like what you said to me,din get DR,ER pun bolehlah..haha..about ur course..?i have no comment on it coz i remember laz time i ever dream that i will b an astrounaut.haha.sounds like funny hoh?a girl want to b astrounaut..i even dream to be a pilot.who knows?i get engineering pulak..totaly out of my mind..this course is not only rocket lah,some of my fren are working in this field,they work with the pilot and also palm oil..something like that,i'm not sure...as long as not rocket lah...hihi..this comment quite long leh~~~~i like ah...bluek!