Raya Holiday Diary

Day 1- Saturday
Thank God, at least I have things to do today, the morning I did nothing more than just sleeping although I woke up a few times just to check on the time and done my daily chores as normal. The only thing was after I’ve done with something, I will lay back to my bed then sleep back again. Anyway, later that evening, I had equestrian and eventually no riding was done as the weather does not permit us to do horse riding. The reason is the paddock is not suitable as the sand was wet that time. Lightning and thunder will be another issue again obstructing this. You know, horse is very sensitive so ever care must be taken for them. =). Anyway, we did horse grooming instead, the way you can grow your relationship with the horses so that they know who you are. Grooming is not that easy though. Care are specially taken in many aspects from tip to toe…oops,from tips to hoofs. The horses like it when you groom their colts with the rubber curry comb, somehow, you help them to massage, that’s why the horses can go ‘syiok’ sendiri.hehe…maybe, I will put that all in the later post which is dedicated to the equestrian sports I joined.
Night time, my friend, Jason eventually brought us to Putrajaya to take pictures of the place. Erm… I must say that Putrajaya is kind of inactive other than the office hours, the rest of the time, Putrajaya will be inactive but the scenery is worth taking pictures of. We visited a few places for examples :
The Palace of Justice...very popular building nowadays...

So I decided to take photos here as a remembrance that I've been here...

PICC-Putrajaya International Convention Centre..if you like it different way, it seems like a pair of transformer's eyes...angry look...this scene only can be seen at night time...beware, it will transform soon...

KL city skyline..I like this picture as It has 3 of KL tourism spots, Eye On Malaysia, The Twin towers and KL Tower, I took it from a condominium which is stayed by cosmopoint students...hey, I did submit this photo for competition, do vote for it at HP website(click Here)

PM's office,great building it is...

that's how Jason and I promote this place...Welcome to Malaysia, Visit Malaysia Year 2007...hehe

Found Sarawak Flag...Proud to be Sarawakian...hehe

The Putrajaya most beautiful bridge, a well designed bridge


Day 2- Sunday
Stayed at my brother’s house for the morning and afternoon. Well, nothing much I can do then, online is the only thing I think I did in my brother’s house. Anyway, besides that, it’s all watching tv and watching tv alone. Then, on the evening follow him and his gang watch Residents Evil: Extinction. To be honest, I’ve never watch the first 2 episodes of the Resident Evil’s series. But It was a story about Alice who is genetically used to cure some sort of disease that spread out throughout the world. Her blood is claimed to have the anti-viral against the deadly disease that mutate human beings. She is somehow the product of Alice Project. Do watch the movie if you are interested, hehe, I won’t elaborate more on that. Ohya, I heard my brother said that the movie is totally different from the storyline of the game. Somehow, Alice shouldn’t be the main character. For me, I cannot comment anything on this as I’ve never plays this game nor watch the first two series of the Resident Evil.

Then, we went n watch football match on a big screen at a nearby bistro. Frankly speaking, I’m not a football enthusiast but my brother do, so have to follow him watch football match between Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspurs there. Anyway, It was a great match with both of the team draw at the end of the game.

Day 3- Monday
Went back to the college with UPM bus, to my surprise, this is the first time I feel so strange sitting on a UPM bus. Guess what, the whole bus was full of foreigners, mostly from Arabic country, I’m the only one from Malaysia(with the exceptional to the driver…) So, I do feel weird about it, seems like I’m travelling on a tour bus that is specially used to transport foreigners…I was wondering whether I’m on the wrong bus, But heck no…surely it’s UPM bus coz UPM buses are special. It’s always cosy and comfortable…hehe..then the rest of the day…..study!!! and of course update my diaries. Hey, I’m not used to writing a diary. This is the first time I’m writing this. Hopefully I can write down what I did throughout my Raya holiday.

Day 4- Tuesday
Bad start for the day after two of my friends decided to “fly me aeroplane” that is decided not to go the very last minutes. I’m very pissed off with their decisions that I scolded them early in the morning for flying me aeroplane more than 3 times.I can stand it if once but more than three times, it’s really unforgiveable…this type of person need to be scolded so that they can change…but…so muka tebal…(throw your face with durian baru tahu..)I hate people who broke the promises and yet feel not regretting of doing that. Really muka tebal…I really hate those people to add it even worse, the friends that I thought I can mix with is doing this to me. I’ve never done this to them but they make it. Spoiling the image of sarawakian only. Go to hell lah.Better keep down my temperature now or else it will keep on and on…damn
Anyway, padan muka that two stupid guys( stay at your room makan nasi with tin stuffs lah…later…baru padan muka), We (me and my other friends ) enjoyed the one day trip going to KLCC. To starts off, this is the first time I went out with the Metrobus system which has all their buses transport people all to the KL city centre. But I will never use Metrobus again except if really I need to use Metrobus. The reason why I’m not going to use it again is their bus stops at major bus stop for a long time that it seems like they are waiting for passengers, (I thought that should be the passengers waiting for the bus not the bus….)=__=. Anyway, we had our transit using Putra Line to KLCC at Pasar Seni soon after we arrived at Pasar Seni. The cost of using this alternative is much more expensive than using KTM from Serdang to KL sentral then use Putra Line to KLCC. The difference is 70 cents. Not only that, I’ve waited for Metrobus since 7am and the bus only arrived 830am then almost 9am baru jalan. Darn….bad experience again.
Anyway, after arriving at KLCC,We went straight to get the Skybrigde visit’s ticket. We are lucky enough to get a ticket as the tickets normally finish very early. So a person must go early to retrieve the free ticket. Our visit was on 1215pm, we were allowed to visit only for 10 mins inside the bridge. So, we have to take a lot of photos in just a few minutes.

Anyway, this is the first time I’m on a bridge that is 41 floors above the surface. It is a little scary but the views are quite nice after all. So it’s worth going for.
After that, two more friends joined for Petrosains. I will not comment further on that. All I could say is, we treated that place more like a playground than a place to gain knowledge. Basically, it’s a place more for primary and secondary school students to discover stuffs and feel for themselves. For us, most of the stuffs that are exhibited are known to us, the only things that lack is the experience of doing it or even feel it. Like for example, seeing a virtual object in front of our eyes and yet we don’t even know the source. The reason that I say it’s more like a playground to us as we never really look at the facts exhibit there but try everything like a complete ‘sakai’ after trying it, then we say oooh, or chehh….I know how it works…duh…..But one thing I noticed was, most of the experience-yourself tools will ask you to press the “tekan untuk mula” aka Press to start Button…so when we reached a particular station, we will press that thing first before even looking at the facts…naughty…
Overall, it was a fun visit to KLCC skybridge and the Petrosains.
Going back to Serdang on the evening is a super hard stuff. We totally forgot it’s just after office hours, the LRT station was packed, there are people queue even outside the KLCC LRT station. So, in order to avoid the jam, we’ve come to a solution that is to walk to Bank Negara and use KTM to go back to Serdang. People from KL will know how far to go from KLCC to Bank Negara. But who cares, it’s better to use the time stuck in a jam (both human and vehicles… ) and use it to walk to the station and go straight back to Serdang without transit from any station. Not only that, we saved Rm1.10 for that. Hehe….
Twin Towers during the morning....

What would you do if everyone is given a 3D glass that looks like a pair of sunglasses...it's fashion showtime then....hehe

Looking down from the bridge is quite scary actually, but it was fun to stand up there, so my phobia can say gone lah...ehhe..ohya this picture show the front part of KLCC...


this is the entrance facing the lake...can be considered as behind the buildings...this is the first time I saw that rooftop can be well designed as well...Normally rooftops are used to cover a building, no artistic values are needed in it...but this one does

Me and Robin...

argh...my hand...it's the electricity that has been transfer to the earth..it's great to see your hand glowing...

The infinity glass, few sakai trying to take picture together, this is the side view...

From the top, when this picture is taken I was looking at the camera instead of the mirror...stupid...

Proton that has been cut "dissected", this is the engine...kesian the car....

even the tyres also they tidak lepas...quarter of it been "dissected to show us what is inside...



The best part of all is the "duck Ride" where you can watch lots of stuffs, I like the creativity put in showing those piece of information, somemore, you are transferred to a different place by using an egg like transporter. every place has different showcase...all you need to do is just sit back and relax inside the transporter.

They only open this on the evening...I wonder why...

The view of the twin towers on the evening...so you know how long we are inside the buildings...


Day 5- Wednesday
Another bored day, all about study…..Anyway, I set a new feat here, I walked for almost 2 hours plus non-stop from my college to the campus then decided to explore the area. After that, I cycled out to nearby commercial area to have my dinner….isn’t these activities boring? Hmm…that’s what a person who freak out like me for staying in the college for too long will do. Bad….and bored…...

To be Continued....

No comments: