Lack

It seems like these few days I’m having trouble logging on into the internet at the faculty. Although I can logged on after a few tries but the connections were rather poor. I cannot post up my last post as all the pictures cannot be uploaded into the internet due to some unforeseen reasons. Or it could be the internet connection that has caused this matter. Anyway, hopefully by these few days I can post up the post with the pictures on. For the meantime, I can only blog with words around.
Anyway, election period is over now and everything is back to normal as it is. Thank God for that. Anyway, holiday is around the corner, I don’t have any plan of going outside of Selangor but to stay inside here. Hehe. It doesn’t mean that I won’t go out and just stay in UPM. I’m planning to go around the area or perhaps touring around KL. It’s the way of enjoying life before our final exam which will be started end of October. Darn…life here goes very fast.hmm…what goes around, comes around. Anyway, I’m still blurred where to go for the holiday. I’m in the process of planning a trip of perhaps a gathering with all my friends that I haven’t seen for quite sometime.

No comments: