ARgh.!!

WTF…..I’m really pissed off for now, what in this world that people kept bugging me. I’m really pissed at the direct selling personals who came into my room and promote their company….arghh…really have no idea how in this world they know that my room has two Chinese speaking guys. Their preys are all the 1st year Chinese and I got myself into this trouble as they know that I can speak Chinese. Darn I shall not speak more Chinese for now.better for me to stick into speaking more English instead. This two guys eventually one of it is my senior kept on looking for me to introduce me to X company who sell those direct-selling products. And they came to my room not just yesterday but a 2 times dah. For the first time, they only tell me to go to one talk which they said will help you in life. But,(this really makes me feel stupid now… =( ….) it turns out to be their talk on the way they succeeded in life due to direct-selling…I was fooled though…feel dumb for now…..darn. Anyway, they thought that I was interested instead…hey, wad the heck, I went because I give face to the senior…and he cheated on me. And he makes me don’t believe in him anymore.(lesson: don’t cheat on me if you are not close to me….I will not believe you anymore…). At the end, I was really pissed off with them bugging me and I makes me to decide on taking a decision I’ve never made before, since one of them( the cheating senior) have cheated on me, might as well I fooled them a lil bit. So, I’ve decided to tell them I’m actually a direct-seller from Y company. Practically I only lies if it is necessary, in this situation, the keep’s on bugging me, if I don’t do something, I will be in trouble throughout my 4 YEARS stay in UPM. But, they still want to promote their company and ask me of the benefit around, so what can I do, I can only listen to them talking all junk that is thrown at me…my heart was all geram…geram but I didn’t showed it, and act nice….not to the stage for me to letup yet.
Lastly, they asked me back on my opinion, and this is great opportunity to makes get rid of them from talking nonsense and wasting my time of studying. I told them, one is enough, I don’t want to make my life complicated….then they don’t have anything to say but just told me that if I wanna ‘tukar’ then can find them…Tell you ah, I won’t change my lies that I joined Y company…eventhough I’m not a member.Anyway, I would like to thanks two of my friends who come and knock my door and interrupted the nonsense talks….and I’m glad that they ask me for my penyapu and ask me “ada duit pecah ah”….yes!!!It’s like God send two angels to make them pissed… One of the guy eventually get pissed when my 2nd friend come…and it is nothing important then asking me for “DUIT PECAH!!!!”, The guy got pissed and he teased my friend but for me, I was so happy to say, no problem, “kamu duit pecah, saya bagi kamu sekarang juga…” hahaha….another one of my friend Hisham,come and knock my door twice, one is to borrow my broom, 2nd to return it…hehe…padan muka the guys who keep bugging me. Consider them ‘unlucky’ that I did not spread my Good News to them though…I was just geram that time that I can’t think much…Lots of thanks to God for his miracle…Praise God for all He has done…sometime God will help us during the time when we don’t even know that He was there to guide like what has happened to me….Give thanks to the Lord
Anyway, moved on to what I did during the weekend, Again, it was a busy weekend as well, both for necessary and the unnecessary.hehe, Anyway, finally, I’ve the chance to ride on a horse, the name of the horse is Hobo. Hehe, indeed a new experience for me. I’ve learnt a few commands so that the horse can move like walk,throat and canton. Not only that, I just got to know one thing and only if you joined equestrian then you will know about it. But, this time around I’m going to share this. Horses have 3 genders…..I think most people will go “hah!!” when they heard of this, aren’t you also the same?hehe, I did. Well, like usual, horses also have male(Stallion) and female(Mare) but there is another gender that is (gelding),that is male horses that has their reproductive system being cut-off. The reason they do this because, Stallion are very wild sometime and not easy to handle. For the first time riding a horse, it will be worse. The horse that I rode on is a Gelding. You must call a horse by its name, they will come to you…really!!this is real as horses are really2x sensitive. And they are not ganas actually. Just that sometime when they turn ‘freak’ because they are sensitive. Like you appeared to them out of sudden. Will tell more next time around and when I know anything new.
Ok, that was Saturday. On Sunday, I’ve decided to go down to KL to attend a church service. It’s been a while I didn’t go to church. Feel a bit guilty on that…heee. Anyway, after that, I went to KLCC for the PC Fair.
This is the first time I see KLCC full of crowd and the Putra LRT heading to KLCC were overcrowded with human. Luckily, Putra LRT is based on punctuality of their service, so it’s quite frequent to get a ride on it. There will be a train coming average around 5 minutes. But,each ride are full.duh. This is the first time I went to such a big Fair in my life and it is on IT products some more. The area of the fair is so big that it took 5 halls of the KL convention Centre. Got even one hall specially just to sell all sound system related stuffs. Another Hall is used just to sell Laptop and this is where you can see all the dealer making crazy deal. Let me just give you a bit of what is happening around with the crazy deal. One of my friends bought a Toshiba Laptop for RM3700+ and he got himself a free 4 in 1 printer,the printer worth around rm250 in the PC fair only. Actually price around Rm350. Anyway, another friend of mine got herself a new Compaq Laptop for RM2100+ and guess what she got? She got a RM300 voucher from AirAsia that we keep telling her that, she got a free ride back to Sarawak and the laptop only worth Rm1800…haha..This deal, you won’t see it in Kuching PC fair then. Sony on the other hand compete with other major companies by selling their products cheaper then normal and not only that, they features few sexy girls to promote their VAIO and giving out leaflets…duh, all the other company especially the dealer themselves also use sexy girls technique...duh ….Anyway, move on…. Then all the ‘pengunjung’ have to follow the flow and once you’ve miss and left the hall, you cannot go back in again. You just need to follow the direction to another hall. If anyone wish to go back to the previous hall, they need to turn one more round back to the hall again. (the entrance is on the 3rd floor..then exit is on the ground floor….hehe. so you know how big it is. But KL Convention Centre is quite huge and has nice scenery then. Anyway another three halls one the ground floor are combined and it’s the place for all the other company besides the dealer to open booths. This hall is where you can find lots of gadget at bargain price. You can find lots of gadgets there. That place was huge that I cannot make my complete survey. I only target a few stalls and survey their price then I buy what I wanted to buy without further a do. Anyway, I bought a few items for my sister and myself as well. And I spent everything until I almost go ‘pokai’ that day. If you wish to withdraw money that time there, you need to queue for about an hour to get the money. Darn..if you have visa or mastercard then it will be different story. I left the place after around 3 hours there and it was due to the fact that I was dehydrated.hehe….
Anyway, every major Train Stations were jam-packed on Sunday, and it forces the commuter company to hire polis bantuan to help up…duh…
Last but not least, I’m having my test for this week and next week. Wish me luck!!!My test today, I did it badly…gosh, all of my coursemate are trick by our own lecturer…all cannot answer most of his question….duh!!! bad start…

P/s: this post contain might contain some contains that can be quite sensitive for some of you. I apologised for if it hurts certain people’s feeling especially on the first issue.It is just my thought. Please don’t try the method except it is really in need. It’s not good to lie, I feel a bit guilty on that..hehe…. =D

No comments: