Yesterday I managed to do something that I never expect that I’m doing it. It’s my soul and mind that drags me to go for blood donation that is run by PKU ( Pusat Kesihatan Universiti ). It’s a good thing so might as well I go then since it’s for a good cause. Besides saving peoples’ life, I’m saving my own as well. As I don’t remember from which books or newspaper mentioned that donating blood will eventually makes you healthier as you will produce new set of blood after you have donated your blood. So why don’t give it a try…hehe. For your information this is my 2nd time donating blood since I started it last year in Matriculation. The other day, I’ve my blood dripped faster but this time around, it’s like quite slow pula…macam kurang pressure on it lah. Maybe I was thinking of something else or I’m too relaxed that time. The 1st time I had my blood donation, the process was quite fast that I don’t realized that 450cc of my blood has been drawn from my body. I guess it was the surrounding that time gua. Last time, everyone in the hall was looking at those who are donating blood as before the blood donation was held, there was a seminar on something( I forget what was the seminar all about..) everyone that time are looking at those blood donors as if they never seen people donating blood. Gosh.. this time around a bit more ok as it was done in a room where it is specially used for this purpose. This time around it is the Pusat Darah Negara that is in charged of the event. Not only they took your blood to keep inside their ‘ tabung’ but they conduct blood test as well. Yeah, this should be normal procedure for them but I was a bit surprise to see that they cut the pipe and suddenly drew your blood and put it into test tubes. Uhuh…in case I’ve AIDS or penyakit maut….hehe. Aiyo, I won’t get this thing lah if I watch what I do or did everytime. Anyway, they opened up counter for those who wish to apply to become an organ donors as well. But unfortunately, that counter seems …erm dull? No one is still interested in that I think. This apply to me as well, I guess I ‘m still ‘Kia Si’ gua… It takes a lot of guts especially to become an organ donor. People are afraid of losing part of their body still like that. What to do? Kia Si plays it roles again. Hmmmm….
I guess it was really for good cause that I’ve done that makes me quite lucky yesterday. One of it is I’ve got the JPA scholarship offer..which to my surprise I got it…after last attempt getting it two years ago during form 5 failed. This time around I’ve got myself a scholarship for my study in UPM for the next four years and my job as an Aerospace Engineer is guaranteed. Not worry of that, if I can graduate in the field…yay! The only things that can makes me failed in getting this scholarship going is the exam result that I must achieved…I really need to work hard for it. Relatively, I need to strive for that….frankly the news really makes me berkobar-kobar a lil bit today….hehe…
note: this post is written yesterday and due to some technical error, the post cannot be publish..hehe
Labels: Xperience
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment