Jam??

Well, I've found out a common phenemenon in a large city but guess what? UPM also has its own jam which occur this few days. I don't mind if it happens but if it affect my time of going to the destination I'm heading then I wanna say it out. But, it was ok, not a bad jam though. Just that, it is due to the convocation that is held this few days plus they are lots and lots of people coming to UPM for UPM's " Ekspo Tani" so overall, UPM is in carnival now. hehe.. plus some more it's more on carnival as most students are thinking of "balik kampung". Today will be our last day of lectures before our mid semester break starting tomorrow. It's a longer holiday as it coincide with the Merdeka Day which will be tomorrow. Unfortunately, this fellow here is unable to go back this time around. The holiday is rather too short me to head back for Kuching...plus, I need to consider on the air ticket that is quite expensive. No fuss, hopefully I will spend my holiday as useful as possible. A few plans has been set and hopefully I can utilised my time with all my plans. erm... most importantly, to catch up my study that I have lack behind since..erm around few weeks back. Somemore, I've assignments and assignments to do. A total of 3 assignments that I need to finish in 3 weeks time...argh...hopefully, I will finish it in time. or else I'm not going to pass the subjects.
Ohya, tonight I will be going to Putrajaya to watch the fireworks that will be displayed there. Hopefully can get a good catch on the colourful fireworks...hehe...got class to go now...hopefully can write a longer post the next time.

No comments: