Pretty bad headache I have for the past few days,the cause of it, I'm unsure as well, maybe it's due to the weather here that is hot and humid, I should say that this place is very hot and it could be the reason why I'm having a headache right now...Hey, this the real headache and it's not the headache because of the assignments that are given by the lecturers as what is thought by Suan...duh..
By the way, it's kind of smart that the faculty block the entries to those blogspot website, so actually I cannot view blogs written by other bloggers and this apply to my own blog as well...how smart it is but they miss one point,they did not block people from written blog as the blogger website is eventually not block for your information...that's why I can still write and post my blog for now.
Gosh, practically I(my group lah) was given another assignments and this time around, it forces us to go down to the library soon to do some research..hmm..another assignment again...huhu....life's all about assignments here isn't it??
Moving on with another topic, last Sunday was in fact one of the only day that I can went out on my own, and this time around, I ajak those of my friends that I know from matriculation to go out for a meet. None of them are from UPM though, a few of them from UKM and few from UM, weird isn't it...not many people prefer UPM like I do...hehe. Anyway,our spot to meet is eventually Mid Valley Megamall. Ok, we finally meet up, but to my surprise, we not only meet those that are unexpected to meet but others as well. In this context, what I mean is we meet those who we didn't ajak....well, it's like an unexpected gathering of those ppl who used to study in Labuan though...we meet one group when we went up to the 2nd floor of the Mall and met another group when we went down to the Lower ground floor...what a coincidence I guess.
Hey, here's one advice for you people out there, be careful when you are riding on the public transportation especially using KTM, eventually one of my friends lost his handphone when he was travelling back from the City to Serdang on Saturday, the pencuri is quite smart though, he only runaway when the commuter was about to leave(when the door is about to close..)so, you cannot chase him actually...darn...Anyway, when I went back using KTM on Sunday after meeting up with my friends there, guess what?KTM commuters were packed with people that I have to stand next to the door...It's very packed especially during the weekend, so if you are lucky enough, then you are able to get a sit...but unfortunately, it's kind of hard especially peak time like weekends...so the moral of the story, use KTM commuters if it's neccesary especially in the weekend..hehe...By the way, I need to use it,because I don't have any other transport that can bring me to KL..hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment