Horsy

Today it's indeed a day for me as I've mixed feeling around,from sarcastic feeling to joy or happy with what I'm experiencing so far.
Anyway, after all I just want to talk on something that got me into exuberant. Never expect that I'm looking at real size horses and get to touch it..( will ride on it soon...yeah!!!)one of my dream tercapai indeed and after all, the course (berkredit) is free though, so I've the once in a lifetime oppurtunity to ride horses for free. Something that I still don't believe I'm in it.Although I'm having fever ,flu and sore throat for now but it doesn't stop me of thinking of the event just now.It is for the first time in my life I stepped into a stable and look thru it I can see the lush greenery of the field. Just across it,it is a cow farm,fully breed by UPM themselves.Anyway,UPM Equine Centre is quite near the highway and just across the highway it's UNITEN.
Although throughout the afternoon it has been raining quite heavily here, but I did not stop us from going to the Centre. For your information,my college is the furthest from the Equine Centre.
Ok, let me tell you of what I found out at the Centre, and what I know so far. There are basically 15 horses there. Most of the horses are bought and import from Australia..(including all the equipments for horseback riding..) Another thing is that among them, 3 horses are actually given by our former PM, Tun Dr. Mahathir for the University after he retired from his post. OUr former PM ever ride his horse on the course. For the first time, I feel so exuberant about looking at horses as I never see it in front of my eyes...what to do, this is what we call 'sakai'. Now I'm really sakai on this matter.None of us who just joined the club has the experience in Horseback riding. It was raining heavily, so our Instructor, Mr Amri told us that the condition is not suitable for horseback riding. The first reason is the sand is wet, and 2nd reason which is most important of all, No horse are allowed to be out during the thunderstorm, guess why?? The clue is, both the rider and the horse will be burnt alive. Our Instructor told us a lot of stuffs regarding horseback riding and he even explained on how to choose a good horse and how to know the age of a horse. He even explained on the culture here related to the horse and any miscellenious happens in the centre.Anyway, next week he will bring us to Putrajaya to watch International Horse Competition, seriously I forgot the name of the event..darn

No comments: