What's happening to the world today huh? Well, my advice to you people out there not to believe any promotion made by direct seller or anything, it will be different story if you really wanna join it. I will comment about it later.
This week should be one of my busy week around as I have lots of things to be done in a week. Well, last Wednesday I join the course night was organised by the seniors and it is organised once in a year. We had our dinner at a Steamboat(shabu-shabu...I'm not sure why it's called shabu2x oso) restaurant at Sri Petaling.Now I shall comment on myself instead. Being the most sakai guy around....yup I'm admitting this, throughout the whole way of goin Sri Petaling new township, I was in fact really a sakai that came to a big town...hehe. Well, the rest of my coursemates are either from KL or some part of Selangor, so they really know the place well. But, I guess this should be the very first time we entour thru the Bukit Jalil area to go to Sri Petaling. My friends who are from Shah Alam keep introducing to the place at Bukit Jalil when we passed by certain areas. For example, The Bukit Jalil stadium(damn...it's really big though), then the Pusat Penyiaran Astro, where your favourite Channels are broadcasted. then the Indoor Stadium...n blabla...being a sakai of me, I keep looking around as I can't see clearly as it was night time.
Moving on, we had a wonderful night with our seniors there ranging from 1st year to 4th year..no 3rd year only....there is no 3rd year in Aerospace Engineering and the story is quite long...and it is related between the government and UPM, so I shouldn't elaborate much. Anyway, although our batch this year only had a few gurls in the Aerospace Programme..but guess what, even pretty gurl can join Aerospace engineering, so who say that girls are incapable...hehe. We had even one senior who are a part time actor at NTV7, believe me, he got the job as he ever joined one of the reality show that is still aired in NTV7 and it is the Malaysiam Star Idol where they look for potential chinese actor/actress. Both of them are in fourth year. It was a chance for us to know more about this course and they eventually shared a lot of stuffs with us including the job prospect. Their story on job prospects are more or less like what I've told you before. That is Aerospace Engineering is just a stepping stone and it is not necesarily that you should work as Aerospace Engineer at the end of the day but more becoming something else. They even told us what can we do. For example, a few graduates eventually works for 4 years as Aerospace Engineer and they took a test and they become an Aircraft Maintanance Engineer. Some of those took flying test and they become pilot. So, sometime you will never know that actually certain pilots not only know how to fly a plane but they know everything about plane. don't look small on them. haha, most of us have agreed eventually to take flying licence next time as it will be not good if you know how to maintain a plane but you don't know how to fly it. like if you know how to maintain a car but you don't know how to drive it...weird kan??
Ok move on to another topic, Well, I was considered lucky as I've the chance of meeting my ex-roomie today. I mean my ex-roomie at Labuan. He studied at USM now. He came down with the other USM students to join in the NCC( National Career Carnival) that was held here in UPM itself and it is officiated by YAB Dato Abdullah himself. so it's a big event but our classes are still carried on even there is a big event in UPM.hehe. so I don't have the chance to join in that. We had a long chat about lots of stuffs happening here and there. He is the first person to visit me when I'm in UPM..cheers!!I hope more coming up soon.Darn, he has a chance to go shopping with USM identity and he can go down KL for free n stay here for free. I go KL like bukit bintang need to pay rm 10 like that just for transport..darn..
The strangest thing that happened was when We were having lunch at one of the cafeteria at UPM (to be specific cafe k12 and K14), suddenly, a promoter come and promote their company's privilege card which when used, you can have discount for your stay in any hotels that is in their list...nah, I don't have money though, but my ex-roomie decided to invite her to sit and he pretended to like interested into it but the real fact is he just want to chat only..hehe, evil evil masih sama like what he is when he was in Labuan...I know dah...
Then, baru few mins ago, I was kind of kena trapped by seniors to join the direct selling company, although this company is well known, but I really don't wanna join, sorry...even their plan sounds very interesting with their agents becoming millionaire before graduate...My conclusion, direct selling mah....always like that, there will be up and down on that...hehe
P/s: to what extend,this is just a comment from me, don't ever trust anything easily especially when you are in a big city like KL...chiao

No comments: